It wasn’t so long ago that retirement meant a pension and a gold watch, but today’s world looks much different than it did for generations past. The burden of retirement falls more heavily on the shoulders of individual Americans than it ever has before, but you don’t have to carry it alone.
New Generation Retirement® is a holistic approach to retirement planning. It consists of a five-step retirement planning system that we will work through together. Through this planning process, you’ll be confident that you have given careful consideration to asset allocation and risk, income planning, asset maximization, legacy planning and tax strategies.
The Five Steps
- Selecting a Financial Services Professional: Step One helps you understand the role of a financial services professional and introduces New Generation Retirement Planning.
- Fact and Feeling Finding: Step Two encompasses thought-provoking questions about your financial well-being and how you feel about it. It begins with the Color of Money Risk Analysis and incorporates the elements of discovery and client feedback.
- Strategy: Step Three arms you with a deep understanding of your goals and objectives, as we craft and present a holistic plan based on your goals and objectives.
- Solutions and Executing: If there are parts of your plan that include creating new accounts or purchasing new financial products, Step Four lays out a clear, documented process to do so. This step is characterized by efficiency using forward-thinking technology such as electronically-generated and pre-populated forms with e-signature capabilities.
- Ongoing Relationship: Our work together isn’t over when we have completed the retirement planning process and product selection. Step Five addresses how we continuously work toward your long-term goals and objectives and help you monitor your financial progress.
Why choose Lord Wellington Investments, LLC
The New Generation Retirement System is based on three hallmarks of successful retirement planning: fiduciary, transparency and technology.
Providing you with a fiduciary level of service means we are legally bound to always do the right thing for you and your family by only offering strategies that serve your best interest. Our commitment to you as a fiduciary is also an assurance to act with transparency throughout our relationship.
Our commitment to transparency ensures that each step of our work together is recorded and that every document and report is easily accessible to you. This is visible through a strong foundation of technology.